Dirty Blonde

Friday, November 11, 2005

Trouble


Date: November 19, 2005
Plan: Trouble
Reason: It is Amy's birthday on the 17th.

It has become a tradition that we must celebrate each other's birthday's to the fullest extent humanly possible. This of course means a night of drinking and debauchery. I haven't been out since the night before the hurricane. I am in serious need of nighttime recreational activities.

Activities:
Strip Clubs, we plan on visiting both. Each have their own appeal.
Male- The women there go nuts. They're like a pack of dogs in heat. They shove bills down their shirts for the strippers to fish them out with their teeth. Then the women proceed to scream and pant like suddenly their g-spot migrated north between their tits. Also, it's always nice to see some swinging dick.
Female- The men are idiots. They will drop hundreds of dollars to have some chick grind on them for an hour or two. I never cease to get my jollies out of this. Plus, a pack of hot women will attract a lot of attention in a place like this. "Hmmm...Are they lesbians? Are we going to see some action?" Last time I went, I got the best lap dance. She really liked me and I mean really.

Dancing, I'm not sure where we will accomplish this. I assume it will either be the Hard Rock or Ft Lauderdale. As long as it has a stage(or on top of a speaker) I'm happy. Yep, I'm one of those chicks that gets on stage and starts grinding. This ,of course, requires one of my friends to get up there with me. As of yet, none of them have acquired the necessary balls to accomplish this. That's okay because I always find someone willing. It's nice to know the world is full of exhibitionists.

Song of the day: This is also the most wicked video I have ever seen.

Gorrilaz
Feel Good, Inc.

Posted by drunkbh :: 3:31:00 AM :: 26 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------