Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fuck Me!

Catchy isn't it? Seriously, that seems to be one of my favorite sayings for some reasons. I use it as an expression of surprise. I've started noticing that when I say it to men they only hear those two words. They don't hear what I say prior to those two words or after them.
Example of a real conversation on the phone today:
Me: Fuck me! I can't believe that happened.
Him: Huh?
Me: Didn't you hear me?
Him: All I remember is fuck me.
Me: I said Fuck me. I can't believe that happened.
Him: I'm sorry but all I hear is fuck me. DB, when you say that, all a guy hears is fuck me.

Also, I'm changing my picture. You can thank Puzzy for this one. When I saw it, it reminded me of myself. I guess it's the hair.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:00:00 AM :: 21 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------