Dirty Blonde

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I got nothing

I have nothing interesting today. Due to that fact, I'll share an e-mail that was passed between Terri and I today. (Are you happy I spelled your name right bitch?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:47 PM
To: Terri

SLUT!!!!!
I mean that in the most respectful manner. :>)

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:51 PM
To: Me

You must be lonely back there without your partner in crime to smoke with:-)
TOO BAD she is off today. Go smoke by your self and leave me the hell alone--------
Your just jealous anyways. God did not make you as beautiful as me:-):-):-):-)
Life sucks huh--go commit suicide and again--Leave me the HELL alone


-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:52 PM
To: Terri

Can you please share some of the crack-rock that you've been smoking today? I want to be as delusional as you are.
Oh.... Again, SLUT

---Original Message-----
From: Terri
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:55 PM
To: Me

It not nice to talk about your mother that way. You know she actually had to get f**k to have you. Plus, when you came out, she had to go get drunk due to the fact you are deformed.
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:59 PM
To: Terri

Should I correct all the grammatical mistakes? Nah! You're a redneck slut. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Oh, I'm glad you finally learned about the birds and the bees. Yes, you do have to be fucked in order to get pregnant. I know where you are from it is acceptable to substitute a cow for a man but around here we don't do those things. So please, clean the cow cum off your chin.
Love ya.... You slut!
*At this point, she turned red, looked up at me smiling from across the branch and wiped her chin off*

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:25 PM
To: Terri

Scared now?

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:41 PM
To: Me

No, unlike you, I have to take care of customer issues (I am a REAL manager). I don't just act like one on TV.....Like you dooooooooooooo

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:43 PM
To: Terri

TV huh? When do I get paid for this shit then? I thought you knew it was my job to sit here and look pretty all day. By the way, my desk is the only one that does not have a camera on it.

And, of all people, you should not refer to yourself as REAL.

SLUT!

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:47 PM
To: Me

You are lucky I don't come back there and kick you AXX since I would not be caught on camera..........

Is that why you are on your knees all the time...Mark can't see you on the camera in his room

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:48 PM
To: Terri

I'm on my knees all the time because I'm good at it, unlike you. Maybe Mark put me back here for that reason. Did you ever think of that?

As you can see, we had a real productive day at work.

Posted by drunkbh :: 1:58:00 AM :: 18 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------