Dirty Blonde

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Birds & the Bees & 28 STDs

I am on the recovery. HHN was ummm...... interesting. Does anyone know the meaning of cluster-fuck? They had big guys running around with chainsaws cranking those bitches at everyone. There were people in masks jumping out and scaring everyone. I couldn't help but laugh when they tried to scare me. I got over my fear of ghosts and goblins a long time ago....except for the monster under the bed. Basically, HHN is a big park filled over capacity with half of the people shit-faced drunk. I won't go into details about everything that happened but I'll give a few highlights.

Here's a little story that happened this weekend.

Fourth Date

If you're wondering what the title means, it was a billboard that I was on the way home. It amused the hell out of me.

FYI- The Cowboys beat the Giants last night. The Bucs beat the shit out of the Dolphins. Today is gonna be a fun day at work.

Song of the day

Trapt

Headstrong


Posted by drunkbh :: 7:39:00 AM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------