Dirty Blonde

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Halloween Horror Nights


I will be taking my leave in exactly six hours. We're off to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights.
Roll call
Me
Victor
Joan
Amy
Terry
DJ- He's going with other friends and renting a house.
This is just the people that work at the bank. There will be several others as well. I'm sharing a room with Joanie. I hope the hotel isn't a dump. I won't mention who Victor is sharing a room with. *Cough* *Cough* *Amy* This ,my friend, is how rumors get started.

There are no specific plans for the night. We will drink. We will ride a few rides. We will drink. We will go to the clubs at Citywalk. We will drink.

Gameplan
Get trashed
Stay out of jail
Do not wake up hugging the porcelain god

On another note, I am wide awake at 4am. This would be because I didn't go to sleep lastnight until 5am. I got a little distracted. That would have been fine if I didn't have to be at work today at 7am. I don't function well on 2 hours of sleep. I'm surprised I made it through the day. I managed to make it home, eat and fall asleep. I woke up a little while ago and I still haven't managed to pack anything. I guess I will pack and then go back to bed. I can't stay up for 6 hours amusing myself. Well, I can but......

Fuck....I just realized that I hadn't used any profanity yet. That can not be tolerated.

Due to upcumming events, I decided to crank it up a bit. You gotta love a song that starts out with "Can you feel that? Aaahhhhh shit!"

Disturbed
Down With The Sickness

Posted by drunkbh :: 3:51:00 AM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------