Dirty Blonde

Saturday, October 01, 2005

So long SUCKAS!


It's time to say goodbye. While the rest of you suckers are slaving away next week, my ass will be lounging in bed all day and partying all night. It's vacation time. I won't be back for a week. Damn, that sounds good. The only bad part is the fact that I hate flying. I really hate flying. I think I may have a remedy for my dilemma. I'm guessing that if I could join the mile-high club, I would totally forget that I'm on a plane. It's a sound theory. Actually, it's something that I've kinda been wanting for awhile. It also would take care of my up-against-a-wall fantasy. My first flight is 1 hour and 45 minutes. The second flight is 50 minutes. I can last 2 hours and 35 minutes. I think that my problem will be finding a suitable volutneer (2 hours and 35 minutes).

I'm going back to Tennessee for a week. Actually, I'm going to Pigeon Forge. There's not much night-life there but I'm sure I will be able to amuse myself.


This is where I will be staying most of the time. The best part: It's FREE! My family owns it so I'll always have a place to camp out. OOOOOO...I was wrong about the best part. In the jacuzzi room, there are mirrors on the walls surrounding the bed. I plan on being a good girl. Okay, maybe not, but I will be good at it.

I might check in on ya'll. Shit, I'm already starting to sound like a hick.

Song of the day

Motley Crue

Home Sweet Home


Posted by drunkbh :: 12:28:00 AM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------