Dirty Blonde

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Bar hopping and a few other things

First, I want to apologize for not responding to the comments on my last post. I had a few computer issues these past few days. Somebody had suggested last Thursday that I should use BitDefender to clean out my computer. As I was downloading the program, my computer crashed. I restarted the computer and tried to download the program again. The download failed saying that the program was already downloaded and I must first uninstall it. This began a long process of me looking for the program so that I could uninstall it. Nothing seemed to work. I was up until 2:30am trying to correct it. What finally stopped me was a chair malfunction. It seems that my chair will only tilt so far back before it gives out. Needless to say, I landed on the small of my back on the tile floor. I'm still in pain from that incident. Also, I got a little crazy with uninstalling programs. When I tried to run my computer Friday, nothing would work. I finally fixed the problem after work on Friday but I had no time to post because I had to get ready. Yes, it was another night out on the town. So, now I will get with the point of this post.

MEN, HOW NOT TO PICK UP A WOMAN

There you have it. These were just a few observation that I thought should be known to the male population. I prefer a man that can either hold an intelligent conversation or be witty enough to make me laugh. Both would be preferable but that rarely happens.

Song of the Day

A Perfect Circle

Passive


Posted by drunkbh :: 10:02:00 AM :: 27 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------