Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just another day at the office

I work extremely hard. I must go in every day and deal with constant e-mails and questions. I decided to give you an example of some of the things that I must endure on a daily basis. The names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

E-MAILS
-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:11 PM
To: Me
Subject: I want some

Hey slacker.get your head out your crack. I need some,you giving it up?

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:19 PM
To: Lisa
Subject: I want some

Sure, but I do charge. How much you got? Unless you're willing to do me....Hmmm????????

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:19 PM
To: Lisa
Subject: I want some

Sure, but I do charge. How much you got? Unless you're willing to do me....Hmmm????????

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:25 PM
To: Me
Subject: I want some

Me first,then I'll be glad to do you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:33 PM
To: Lisa
Subject: I want some

I don't think so. I'm not gonna do you until you do first.....and do me GOOD!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:32 PM
To: Me
Subject:

I think I might go to orlando with yall,just so you can pay some attention to putang ... ..this could be a lot of fun.the morewe think about it the more we like the idea,that is me and putang.

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:44 PM
To: Lisa
Subject:

Really, my pussy doesn't really talk to me that much....not here anyway.

DEBATES
We have debates over contraversial subjects. For instance, Vic and I debated what was more important:length or girth. This was a drawn out discussion that lasted quite a while. In the end we decided that as long as it wasn't too short what really mattered was girth.

I have decided to leave you with a quiz. Whomever gets all my questions correct will recieve sexual favors...not really but you will earn my respect. Play this CLIP.
What band is it?
Who are the two singers?
What other bands were they in?

Hint- One of the singers had a popular band previously and has another popular band now. The other singer was an unknown at the time but struck gold with another band later.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:31:00 AM :: 26 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------