Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm a priceless fairy

I was looking up the roots of names and their meanings. This is some of the stupid shit I do when I'm bored. Anyways, I found the meaning of my name rather interesting. In Slovakian ***** means fairy. In Latin ***** means worthy of praise or priceless. I can be a priceless fairy, a fairy worthy of praise or just a fairy. I'm not too crazy about the fairy thing but I definitely like the priceless.

On to my perverted day at work. I had a rather interesting conversation today at work. I wasn't even the one who brought the subject up. We were discussing what cum tastes like. Stay with me, there is a point here. One girl said that she thought it tasted like bleach. When she actually tasted bleach is a mystery to me. The thing that really amazes me is that she thought this was normal. I want to know what her man is eating to make it taste like that. She asked me what I thought it tasted like. My answer "Cum."

Song of the day
Disturbed
Guarded

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:58:00 AM :: 28 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------