Dirty Blonde

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

7 things again

I was tagged by Walking.Talking.Poison to do the 7 things. She suggested that the people that have already done this one should think of 7 other things like "7 things that I regret" I don't have 7 things that I regret. I only have one and if you must know about it, here it is.

I'm gonna do 7 weird things that you don't know about me.

1- I am over half Cherokee Indian. Most of my family looks Indian. They all have dark skin and black hair. My brother and I got the German looks, pale skin and hair. Also, I know nothing about either one of my heritages.

2- Although I am extremely lazy, I will obsess over a task until I finish it. I am the anti-procrastinator. I can't handle leavings things undone. The main reason may be that I will forget about it if it's not done in the same day.

3- I can finish a 700 page book in one night if I like it. If I don't like the book, I will never finish it. I read compulsively. I'm either reading a book or looking up facts on the internet. My head is full of completely useless information.

4- I'm obsessed with teeth. Nothing is more of a turn-off than a set of jacked-up teeth. Nothing is sexier than a nice smile. I like other things too but this is the clincher.

5- I hate going to the movie theatre. It drives me crazy when someone is sitting next to me, crunching popcorn and slurping a drink. Plus, I want both fucking armrests. I always get some 300lb fucker sitting next to me that not only takes the armrest but also part of my seat as well.

6- I am a pack-rat. I hold on to certain things because they remind me of a time or place. I'm always afraid that I will need them later if I get rid of them. I still have my snow skis and boots and I haven't went skiing in 10 years. I live in Florida. There are no ski-slopes here. Still, I hold onto them...Maybe one day.

7- I've lived in Florida for 5 years now and I still haven't went to the beach. I'm not going to count the time that I could see the water from a bar that I was at in Ft Lauderdale. I haven't stepped foot in the ocean in 7 years. Go ahead. Start laughing now.

You might not know the song of the day. I think it's older than I am but it's one of my favorites.

Procol Harum
A Whiter Shade Of Pale


Posted by drunkbh :: 7:55:00 AM :: 19 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------