Dirty Blonde

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thought for the day....

What posesses someone to decide to become a gynecologist? Do they wake up one day and say "Hey, I wanna look at pussy all day"? Here's a better question. Do you ever wonder if they catch a little wood sometimes? I do. I actually do my best to try to embarress mine. I say things like "Oh, so do you have anything bigger than that?"

Here's my theory on the situation. I go into a room and get completely naked. Then, the Dr. comes in and tells me what he plans on doing....like I don't already know. Basically, they get to finger you and put the speculum/dildo in you. Then they ask "Do you do your own breast exams?" Even if I answer yes, they still give me one.

To make a long story short, I get fingered and fondled once a year by a man that I barely know. All I keep thinking is "He should be paying ME for this shit!"

Sidenote: I did a guest post on Kristen's blog. Check it out.

Posted by drunkbh :: 8:16:00 PM :: 35 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------