Dirty Blonde

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Rock-N-Roll Granny

I was going to wait until I got the pictures back before I posted about the last concert but I'm a lazy bitch. The film is still sitting at my house where it will probably stay for the next six months.

So on with the story......

System Of A Down is a rough group. I was actually scared about being in the pit in one of their concerts. Little did I know! It had to be the most BORING concert I've ever been to. We might have been nudged twice very lightly. I was directly in front of the stage. I wanted some action. I saw a few body-surfers but no stage divers...sorry Nameless. I wanted to go home early. All in all, it blew ass! There was only one good thing that happened.

JH got molested by Rock-N-Roll Granny. This woman was old. She looked like the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz...old and dried up. I'll bet that she got her AARP card around twenty years ago.

I'm not gonna bore you with all the details. I'll just get down to the good stuff. Basically Granny starts grabbing JH around the waist and rubbing up and down her body. Then she latches onto her ass like a leech. JH never said anything. She just moved back so that Granny couldn't reach her. Wish I would've known. At least I would've gotten some enjoyment out of the concert.

I think that JH is gonna be traumatized for life. She is either getting a 500lb whale hitting on her or granny. And me....I haven't had any women hit on me. What the hell's wrong with me?

Sidenote- System Of A Down wore masks in previous concerts. They should've kept them on. FUGLY!

***************************************************

After two months, I finally figured out how to link a song. It's not the song that I wanted but it will do. Pay close attention to the second verse.

Disturbed
Stupify

Posted by drunkbh :: 6:31:00 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------