Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tag you're it!

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.


I got tagged...and in my favorite subject nonetheless. I can't just list them. I gotta tell you why they ROCK! Thank you Heather for letting me rave about music.


Disturbed- Stupify All the people in the left wing rock...And all the people in the right wing rock...And all the people in the underground rock. Need I say more. This is my party song.....at least I didn't post the other lyrics in it.

Godsmack- Voodoo I have loved this song for years. Definatly one of the best voices out there. The drums on it almost sound tribal. It always makes me think of sex.

Puddle Of Mudd- Control It has a lot of energy...plus it's a good FUCK YOU song. Yeah, and he can sing.

Shinedown- Burning Bright Damn he can sing! Great voice, great lyrics, instruments are tight. It's a nice mellow song for when you wanna chill.

Default- Taking My Life Away This is about as close to a love song as I can get. A little slow at first but he belts it in the chorus.



No Puzzy 4 Ju

Lord Valek

Badgod

Morbid Misanthrope- I don't think you'll do it but I'd love to see the names.

Jenni-Ho

Can you tell I'm into voices?

Posted by drunkbh :: 3:45:00 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------