Dirty Blonde

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Two for one

As I was watching TV today I saw a clip of the movie Indecent Proposal. Robert Redford pays Demi Moore a million dollars to sleep with him. The concept is pretty ridiculous. He's not bad looking. Does he really need to pay? A million dollars? I just can't imagine any pussy being worth that. On to my point, it made me think what would I do it? Better yet, what would my price be? Some hot guy wants to pay me a million for one night, you're damn skippy I'm gonna do it! Hell, I might even throw in another night as a freebie. It would all depend on who's making the offer. There are exceptions to my plan. Now reverse this theory. There are some people that I would pay the money for one night.

Examples:


Jason Momoa. Holy shit! I would pay! I would be content with one night. His eyes...his lips...his fuckin' everything! My life would be content with one night of looking up at that. Get my drift?

Don't worry, I didn't leave you guys out.

Angelina Jolie. I don't know what it is about her that I find so sexy. Again, the eyes...the lips...the fuckin' everything! I love the fact that she doesn't give a shit what she says or does.

I want both of them for one night.


Posted by drunkbh :: 11:57:00 PM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------