Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Own List

Seeing all these lists going around got me thinking. I need to do a list. Rather than things that I have done it will be things that I would like to do.

*Race a convertible on the Audubon.
*Be the first person to ski on the powder of a black diamond slope.
*Eat nothing but red meat every day for a week.
*Find every person that's ever pissed me off and tell them to "FUCK OFF"
*Ride a Harley...not on the back. I want to drive it.
*Have sex on that Harley.
*Go deep sea diving
*Repel off the Sears Tower.
*Learn to play the guitar.
*Learn to play the drums.
*Throw a huge party at a mansion like Biltmore Estates
*Win the lottery.
*Sleep in every morning...forever.
*Go to a nude beach.
*Party all night without a hangover.
*Go skydiving even though it scares the hell out of me.
*Speak a different language fluently.
*Fly a plane.
*Make the rules.

Posted by drunkbh :: 4:51:00 PM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------