Dirty Blonde

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More pick up lines

Some of these are old but some of them are just too damn good.



*Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
*Are those tic-tacs under your shirt or are you just glad to see me?
*Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!
*Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
*Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.
*You with those curves, and me with no brakes.
*That outfit would look great on my bedroom floor.
*I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
*You must have a mirror in your pocket cuz I can see my self in your pants.
*Do you want to come over and do some math? Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply.
*If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg was Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?
*F*** me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Yolanda?
*I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
*Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated.
*There are 265 bones in the human body. How would you like one more?
*Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?
*Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?
*What do I have to do to be your booty call?
*I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
*Nice shoes. Wanna f***?
*Wanna see a trick I learned in prison?
*Nice legs! What time do they open?
*What's a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
*My friend wants to know if you think I'm cute.
*Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.
*Oh, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
*Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
*Can you come and help me tonight? Because my left hand always gets tired.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:37:00 PM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------