Dirty Blonde

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Update

I just got back from the bar. I didn't get to fulfill all of my plans but it was definitely interesting. The band was okay if you like easy listening. I don't. All I kept thinking was let's get this party started you pansy mother-fuckers. I must say that I did have a little entertainment for the night. Somebody lost their underwear. I really didn't mean to tear them. Somebody did flash their tits. I'm expecting us to be on the next "Girls Gone Wild" video. I did have some douchbag tell me that he would take me to the mall tomorrow and buy me whatever I wanted. I was tempted to set a date that I had no intentions of keeping but my friend came over to save me. I introduced my friend to douchebag as my sex slave. The look on his face was priceless. Unfortunately, I didn't get to dance on the bar. It's a little hard to grind to easy listening. Sorry if I don't make much sense but I am still drunk. Hopefully I'll make more sense tomorrow...sober...hopefully

Posted by drunkbh :: 1:08:00 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------