Dirty Blonde

Friday, July 29, 2005

My bitches

Aahh...My Bitches! The only difference is that you will now find us at a different place that plays better music...unless the Dj is smokin crack that night. Tonight I'll have to go to a bar to listen to a band that I don't want to hear just to appease my friends. Seems that they couldn't say no when asked. I'm gonna have a real hard time being pleasant after a few drinks. If I happen to start yelling "You suck cock!", it will have to be excused. I can only take so much abuse. I will have the added bonus of knowing that my friend, Redneck, has grabbed every bartender's dick there. There's no end to the abuse that we can dish out.

No concerts to go to. This weekend is gonna blow ass!

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:59:00 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------