Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

If only....

Here's one of the random things that I ponder.

If I was a man for a day what would I do?

1- I would finally be able to pee standing up. I would write my name in the snow. I would write my name on the sand. I would piss all over everything and just be able to shake it off and be done with it.

2- I would have sex with a woman. It would be nice to be the first one to cum for a change...no muff munching

3- I would masturbate every chance I got. This would be in between the having sex and pissing of course. Come on...if I had one I would have to keep a grip on it all day long.

4- I would cat-call every woman I see. We all know that this is a highly effective means of accomplishing task #2.

5- I would talk shit about all the pussy that I had gotten the night before even though the only action I saw was Rosey Palmer.

6- I would talk shit about sports any chance I got...wait, I already do that.

7- Last but not least, I would burp, fart and shift my dick around every time someone looks at me and no one would think anything about it because I would have testicles.

Posted by drunkbh :: 11:26:00 PM :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------