Dirty Blonde

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm feeling better now!



I think it's fair to say that I really get annoyed when people wake me up. Seriously, I am asleep for a reason. Obviously I need it. Sleeping is one of my greatest joys in life. So don't kill my joy. If I'm woken up rudely, you will see a psychotic bitch with revenge on her mind. I can think of plenty was to be woken up nicely and shaking someone is not one of them. I am ,however, feeling much better now.

This brings me to my neighbors. Almost every morning around 8am some dipshit comes to pick one of them up. Dipshit doesn't go to their door and knock. He honks his horn around 10 times to let them know he's there. Most of the time I am already awake because I have to go to work. However, on the days that I am off I want to sleep until noon at least. That's when dipshit starts honking his horn. I could get dressed and go outside to start an argument first thing in the morning but I really want to get him back for waking me up all those mornings. He deserves a little retribution for being so inconsiderate.

I think I have a plan. I'm going to be the sniper in the second story window. This will work out perfectly because he won't know where it came from. At first I though of a pellet gun but then I realized that he might not even notice the shot. It won't have enough impact. I finally decided on a paint gun. If I can fire off a few rounds on his windshield, it will scare the hell out of him. I'm guessing that it will only take two times and he will get the hint. The first time he might think it's random but by the second time he should get the hint. If he's dumb enough to go for round three I will be happy to oblige.

There you have it. My plan to take care of the inconsiderate carpooler. If you have a better idea please let me know.


Posted by drunkbh :: 11:32:00 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------