Dirty Blonde

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm still here

I decided to take everyone's advice and have a hurricane party. I went to a friends house and partied in her garage until the electricity went out. She had a generator but we could barely hear the music over the wind and the awful noise that the generator was making. After awhile we went to a local bar. Their crazy asses were open until 4am. I left around midnight. I was under the impression that the bank would be closed today but I didn't want to take a chance. Imagine my surprise when I call our hotline this morning to discover that we will be open for business. Right now I am at work hungover and tired. What really pisses me off is the fact that we are the only bank in town open. The fucking hurricane is still over us. They are advising people to remain indoors still. I need to get another job.

Posted by drunkbh :: 3:02:00 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------