Dirty Blonde

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I think I have ADD

This is probably not the best time to be blogging. There are certain things that I haven't gotten out of my system and everyting seems to be coming to a head...literally. I really should've went out last weekend. Now I must wait until Friday. Needless to say, I've got some seriously wicked ideas for this weekend. I have way too much pent up energy to be around the general public.

Example #1- I told our manager that I had an idea for this Halloween. We get to dress up every year. Woo-Hoo. I'm still a child inside. Anyways, I told him that this year we should do a Pimps & Hoes Ball. I kinda like to see how many shades of red I can make his face change.

Example#2- While in the restroom a co-manager tells me she needs help with something. I could've just let it go but something inside me wouldn't. So, I said "Baby, I know it's been a while but I don't have the right equipment for you but I will buy you a vibrator."

Example #3- We got a branch-wide e-mail asking us for our address and phone numbers so they could update their records. Here was my response.
Name: Drunk Bitch...I did put my real name but I'm not gonna here
Address: 6969 Blow Hard Way
Headville, FL 06969
Home Phone: 696-969-6969
Cell: 696-969-6969
Birthday: None Ya Damn Buisness

Example #4- My shirts were finally delivered today. Yes, I had them delivered to my work. As soon as I got them, I had to show them off to everyone.

I'll Be using these to my advantage.

I don't think that there's any explanation needed for that one.

You must be this long to ride.

In case you were wondering, it measures 8 inches. This is definatly my favorite one. If you don't get it, think about it a minute. It'll come to ya.

Song for the day:Burning Bright


Posted by drunkbh :: 12:20:00 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------