Dirty Blonde

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Don't ever challenge me!

I am tired. I can't possibly go out tonight. I've went out for the past two nights and now I need to recover.

1st- I decided to use the word fuck in every post. After all, it's a very versatile word. It can mean something good or something bad or in the best case scenario both. My two favorite usages are "Fuck you!" and "Fuck me!"

2nd- If you've read this blog before then you know that the System Of A Down concert sucked mad cock. We forgot to take the camera in so we got very few pictures. Most of the pictures that we took didn't turn out because it was too dark outside. So, the only good picture I have is before we went into the concert. Obviously, it was before the concert because I'm still smiling.





4th- In reference to the title of this post. I got challenged a few days ago. Must I prove that I really did buy the shirts? I can never turn down a challenge especially one this easy. I love this picture! My friend Redneck is always good for some interesting pictures. Oohhh....Heather, it is all about the titties!



5th- I almost forgot. FUCK!

Posted by drunkbh :: 6:20:00 PM :: 31 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------