Dirty Blonde

Monday, September 05, 2005

My faith has been restored!!!!!

This was a busy, busy weekend. Friday I had to leave work early so I could come home and get ready for the 311/Papa Roach concert. That concert was okay. The pit was fairly tame. We did get directly in front center stage. Rather than talk about that, I want to get down to the good stuff...OZZFEST!

OH MY GOD!!!! Ozzfest kicked ass!!!! This was the last concert on the tour so things got a little crazy and I loved it! The people on the grass were throwing sod everywhere. At one point I looked back and all I saw were sod torpedoes flying everywhere. Half the people there were covered with dirt from head to toe. Again, I loved it! Women were having their tits painted and walking around with no shirts. Again, I loved it! I picked the tattoo that I want. I bought a real cool shirt. It says sex, drugs and rock-n-roll all over it....Tiny shirt that barely covers me. Yes, I changed into it there and no I'm not gonna post it here.

Good points of the night: Darkness Falls kicked ass!
Mudvayne kicked ass!
Ozzy kicked ass!
Rob Zombie kicked ass!

Bad points of the night: Rob Zombie should have been on the main stage. He was awesome. This was my first time seeing him live and I was thoroughly impressed.

Sidenotes: Happy Birthday to HighMaintenanceHussy! You still look great babe! People, quit fucking harassing Badgod and Musie! Grow the fuck up! If they don't share your political views, it doesn't make them stupid. What's stupid is people that can't accept any opinion other than their own!

Posted by drunkbh :: 4:19:00 PM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------