Dirty Blonde

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

News????? Not really....

Okay, so I'm a slacker. To tell the truth, I haven't had anything interesting to post about. I could write about all the sex conversation we still have at work like "How much masturbation is too much?" Personally, if it gets raw then you've went too far (at least if you are masturbating by yourself.) Vic says that if it gets ashy you've done too much. I tried to explain to him that white peeps don't get ashy. We just get pinker down there. I guess it's all relative to your stamina and the amount of lube that you use.

I have a new love in my life, sorta. Generally, I'm a creature of habit so I'm not prone to change. That all changed last Saturday. We took Des out for her 23rd birthday (CUNT!) After two Coronas, I still didn't have even the slightest buzz. usually, after four I'm dancing on the bar. I decided to switch my poison. That's when I fell in love. All I can say is Red Bull & Vodka praise be thy name. That's right DB has switched to the hard stuff. the reason I shyed away from liquor before is that it tends to make me a little aggressive. Things haven't changed. I recall asking some guy if he was retarded because he was wearing sunglasses in the bar. What the hell would possess someone to wear sunglasses at three o'clock in the morning? Did he think he looked cool? Retard! BTW- This is the type of men that I attract which is why I always win loser of the night. Loser of the night is a game we like to play when we go out. It's more of a contest. We determine at the end of the night who had the biggest loser hitting on them. This is why I'm thinking about switching teams. I get a much better quality of women hitting on me than men.

Saturday we ended up at Coyote Ugly. They let you dance on the bar (I wasn't joking about dancing on the bar.) This time I didn't get on the bar but I do remember, vaguely, getting hosed down. Des had some military guy hitting on her. She wouldn't let me get rid of him. I was dying to tell him to get lost. Yellow teeth.... ewwww!!! Yeah, I know I'm a bitch. I don't give a shit.

Oh.....why do I love my new alcohol of choice? No hangover! I was trashed but I woke up Sunday afternoon, not morning, feeling great. I didn't even have the slightest headache.

Here's my ode to Ozzfest. I got pitt tix. Hell yeah!


Disturbed
The Sickness

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:09:00 AM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------