Dirty Blonde

Saturday, March 25, 2006

A woman's poll....

Let's be realistic. Size does matter. I've heard the bullshit that "It's not the size of the boat. It's the motion of the ocean." Really? Try rowing a boat with a fuckin' pencil and see how far you get. I'm not saying that all men should be built like Sean Michaels (If you don't know who he is, I'm sorry.) I'm just saying that there needs to be something down there.

Now, let's get into the logistics of size. Or better yet, which do women prefer. I did my own little poll and girth beat out length four to one. This is of course saying that both must be adequate regardless of your preference. With a lot of length and no girth, you have a pencil. With a lot of girth and no length, you have a stump.

So.......I have decided to take my poll to the next level. You really gotta love the internet

Which do you prefer?
Length
Girth
Free polls from Pollhost.com


PS- I'm a girth girl myself.

Posted by drunkbh :: 4:19:00 AM :: 36 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------