Dirty Blonde

Monday, February 20, 2006



I don't even know what holiday it was today but I was off. I think it was President's Day but honestly I don't give a shit. I've been in a pissy mood for the past few days. I did go to the concert Thursday. It was fanfuckingtabulous. I debated not going because I felt guilty having a good time when one of my friends just passed away. Then, I thought that she would want me to go. She wouldn't have wanted any of us to put our lives on hold. Also, my way of dealing with stress is to avoid it. If I don't think about it, it won't bother me. It sounds juvenille but it gets me over the humps.

I want to give you a few highlights from the concert. I'll wait until I get the pictures to give the full details.

Why does Disturbed kick ass? David Draiman, the lead singer, was telling people to download the new album if they couldn't buy it. It's nice to see a group that are more concerned with people knowing their music rather than getting paid...***Cough***Metallica***Cough***


Posted by drunkbh :: 11:40:00 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------