Dirty Blonde

Friday, February 10, 2006



I have a little issue that I've been dealing with for a while. Technically, they are two issues that relate to each other. Men need to learn when and WHERE they can approach a woman. If I am at a bar, I expect men to hit on me. I would prefer to get a better quality of men but regardless, I know it's going to happen. For instance, take nutsack boy who assumed that just by asking I would put my name and number in his cell. Considering his cockiness, I'm surprised he didn't ask for a blowjob since he just assumed that I was going to say yes to whatever he asked.

There are, however, places that you should not (in my opinion) hit on a woman.

1- At the gym. A absolutely fucking detest men hitting on me at the gym. I give myself 60 fucking seconds between sets. Don't fuck up my rhythm. Why is the gym such a meat market? It gives me the creeps when they hover around especially on the lying leg curl. I wear my Ipod so that I don't have to act like I hear them. Also, I avoid eye contact at all costs. I won't even take any friends to the gym with me because I don't want to take the time out to try and converse with them. I'm planning on making little hand-held signs. I really only need one. It's going to read "Get the fuck away from me!"

2- At work. I get it at least once a week. Some asswipe feels the necessity to ask me out while I am at work. The latest was my favorite. A teller brings me a check and asks me if I remember the name. Of course I don't. She tells me that he said I should know who he is because I did a home equity for him a few months ago. I haven't did a home equity in about 2 years. Asswipe then comes over and acts all upset because I don't remember him. He won't fucking leave my desk. The problem with this is that he is a customer so I have to be nice. I can't exactly tell him to fuck off. He kept saying "I don't see a ring." That's right folks. I must be creaming my pants to go out with him just because he doesn't see a ring. I didn't see a ring on him but I know that he was married. He couldn't hide the fact that his wife's name was directly under his on his check. Note to men: Don't be stupid enough to date a woman that has total control over your money especially if you are married to someone else.

I realize that a lot of women actually welcome this kind of shit. I wouldn't even mind if men took a fucking hint the first time around. I just seem to attract the kind of man that thinks I have "I'm in desperate need of a good fuck." tattooed on my forehead.

Posted by drunkbh :: 8:22:00 AM :: 23 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------