Dirty Blonde

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I was caught red handed... Actually white boobied.

I decided to provide photographic evidence of what I like now to call 'Barssiere Gate.' Can you see a bra in the first picture? No...... Neither can I. Good luck.... Bad lighting...... Whatever the hell caused it. I'm not complaining. Do you notice Slutgirl on the left? Did she really need a black bra? Wouldn't it have made more sense to have her wear the white one and let me wear the black one.? I hope you know that I will own the black bra when you get them taken out next month. No good deed goes unpunished.
Slutgirl and I decided to take a crack at artistic photography in the bathroom of a bar. By this point I was trashed. She had quit drinking by this point and seemed content watching me be a bitch. That's what I'm good at when I drink.

Here's the prize shot. Do you see the white bra? Yeah....Me too. The sad thing is that I wore this out again before I got the pictures back. FYI- It is not a nipple you see on the other breast as Vic claims. It's a fucking crease in the shirt. If it was, you would see both of them and I would have something else to make fun of myself about.

All in all, if you can't make fun of yourself then you need to get a fucking life. I think I'll start selling off my party pictures to the highest bidder......Except the toilet shot. Not gonna happen SG! Ever!

Stabbing Westward
Save Yourself

Posted by drunkbh :: 10:31:00 PM :: 29 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------