Dirty Blonde

Thursday, January 19, 2006

What the fuck?

I was reading PostSecret today and came across an interesting postcard that said "I am so sexually inhibited I wear a male chastity belt." I didn't even know these things exist. It came with an interesting picture of one as well. This was just too much for me. I had to check it out.

There seems to be quite a fetish for male chastity belts. I'm not sure what to say about them. Seeing is believing.
This little beauty is the small version. I'm not sure what man would willingly buy anything small that related to their dick even if they needed it.


This is a chastity tube. It looks more like a water faucet to me. I can't help but think what would come out the bottom if you turned the lock on the top.

There were much, much worse pictures than this but I was trying to keep it semi-clean. Plus, some of the male models they use for these could put John Holmes to shame.


Posted by drunkbh :: 2:29:00 AM :: 22 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------