Dirty Blonde

Monday, January 16, 2006

South Florida

Why do I love South Florida? They have the BEST fucking concerts down here. I'll be seeing Disturbed next month and now I found out that there is another killer concert coming to town.

Global Gathering Music Festival
Nine Inch Nails- I will finally get to see them.
Rob Zombie
Avenged Sevenfold
Shinedown
Plus...... Too damn many to name. It's like Ozzfest only better. I'll be in a musical euphoria for the next two months. Maybe it's a musical orgasm. I'm not sure how to classify it.

On another note, I know I'm asking for it with this one but I couldn't help myself. Play along if you like. If not, I don't care. I've seen several people do this one and the stories are hilarious. Don't worry about offending, like you really would care. BJ and I ended up with some strange VD and tattoos on our asses already.

Please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you! You've got free reign. Start your sentence "Remember when you and I...."

Please remember that you asked for this.....

The Art Of Snelching
Snelching is a technique used by long term cocaine users to rid themselves of their opiate addiction. Snelching was developed from its cousin, felching, and is similar in that involves the suction of semen, excrement and/or other fluids from a person's rectum. Rather than sucking these fluids out of the rectum through a straw, they are instead snorted out by placing the straw in the nostril.

***I found this educational snelching information here***

Posted by drunkbh :: 3:09:00 PM :: 23 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------