Dirty Blonde

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just another day at the office

I've been the closing manager at the bank this week. Basically all the other managers leave at 4:30 and I leave at 6:45 or 7:00 or whenever the fuck we get done. The good thing about being the closing manager is that it starts to die down later in the day and the conversations start to get good. Besides the vibrator conversation that has been ongoing for about two weeks now, we started another perverted question for the employees. It started out innocently, as they usually do, but evolved into something better. We were talking about pissing (don't know why that was brought up.) Vic asked if I could pee in a bottle. Hell no! I have a hard enough time peeing in those cups they give you at the doctors. I said I could piss in a bottle if I was a man because would have something to aim with, basically a hose. This, of course, led me to my "I want a dick for a day" conversation. He asked me what I would do with a dick for a day. I told him I would masturbate all day. He then procedes to tell me that it is impossible to masturbate all day. I think differently. I know that my limit for having sex is 8 times in one day.....And, I can't go past 8 hours straight (I've only met one man that could.) I don't see why I couldn't masturbate all day if I had a dick.

It eventually led into "How much masturbation is too much?" My theory is that you stop when you start to get sore. If you use a good lube that will take a long time. Silicone based is better than water based even though it's bad for vibrators.

These were our mindless ponderings for the day.....besides me telling Slutgirl that her man wasn't screaming her name last night. It was really an echo from when he was going down on her.

Vic, this is the concert shirt I was talking about. I wasn't lying. 9 more days......




Mudvayne
Forget To Remember

Posted by drunkbh :: 11:12:00 PM :: 30 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------