Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I got tagged in just the right place.

I've been tagged by Flamingo1. This came as a total shock. Normally, when I get tagged, I like to tell them where to tag me but this time I had no forewarning. Oh well. You take what you can get.

I will now tell you 5 things that are weird about me.

1- I asked several people what they thought and I got one universal answer, my behavior while drinking. While most women get horny when they drink, I don't even want to think about having sex then. There is a simple reason for this. No orgasm on achohol. No need to bother if no orgasm. Also, after 6 beers I'm ready for bed(my bed...alone.) I won't drink liquor of any kind. Liquor turns Drunk Bitch into Drunk Arrogant Aggressive Puking Bitch.

2- My taste in music. I have never met a woman that has the same taste in music as I do. If the band doesn't have a ton of tattoos, piercings & some type of drug habit, I won't listen to them. This would not be strange if I was.... say... a man. I like my music hard just like my.....

3- My eating habits. I know I've posted about this before. I eat like a 3 year old. I eat one thing at a time until it's gone and my foods are not allowed to touch. Last night I had steak, spinach and mashed potatoes. I kept titling my plate because the juice from my steak was getting in my potatoes. I couldn't eat the part of the potatoes that were contaminated with the steak juice.

4- All my limbs are double-jointed. I can pull my fingers backwards so that they touch my forearm. I can lock my hands behind my back and bring them over my head to my front, still locked. Go ahead, try it. That shit's hard. My can take my hand and twist it 180 degrees and lay it flat. My elbow looks freaky when I do that. And yes, I can put my legs behind my head.

5- I have yet to date a man that can out eat me. What can I say? I like food.

Since I usually get about a 50% response on my taggings, I tagging all of your asses.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:34:00 AM :: 22 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------