Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Office Supply Wednesday


Happy Office Supply Wednesday! Shanshu came up with this idea. You must post a picture of something on your desk. I don't remember all the rules. You'll need to give him a visit for that.

I have two things to point out besides the fact that my desk is a complete cluster-fuck.

1- The stuffed Toucan bird on my monitor. It showed up about a month ago. I have no idea who put it there but I'm not feeding the bastard.

2- The tree-looking thing on my side desk. I received it two years ago at a birthday party that my friends threw me in a club. It was lost for about a year and a half but miraciously reappeared a few months ago. I have no idea how it made it from the club to the bank.

Posted by drunkbh :: 7:40:00 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------