Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm a retard

Today should officially be labeled 'DB is retarded day.' I have three reasons why I am a retard today(only today).

1- I came in to work early so I could test our alarms to make sure they are working. I have to test them on a monthly basis and I saved it until the last day of the month. This must be done when there are no customers in the bank so that means either early in the morning or after we close. I have to call and have us put in test mode. Then, I have to enter test mode on our keypad. For some reason, the alarms were not working.....Not a single one. It only took me about 3 hours to figure out why they didn't work. I never touched the keypad thus never initiating the test. I'm only telling this to the blogworld. Everyone at the bank thinks our alarms are just fucked up.

2- This one I couldn't hide from the bank. As I was walking around bitching about the alarms, one of the girls yells "Hey DB, you have two different shoes on!" I yell back 'No, I don't" as I look down and see that I actually do have two different shoes on. They weren't even similar. One was leather while the other was cloth. The heels were different heights. At least they were the same color. FYI- I gave our branch manager shit for doing the exact same thing about a month ago. I razzed him for about a week. Let's hope he is more forgiving.

3- I was in too much of a hurry to get home for lunch. I was driving down a backstreet looking at the car in front of me that was parked. I was getting mildly irritated because it looked like they were parked right at the stop sign, the sign I had to make a right at. I was trying to figure out if there was an actual person in the car when I realized that they were NOT parked at the stop sign. There were parked after the intersection. I on the other hand was getting ready to speed through it. I slammed on my brakes so hard I think I gave myself whiplash. I wonder how many years that scare took of my life.

Let's see what else I can fuck up today.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:41:00 PM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------