Dirty Blonde

Monday, November 28, 2005

Repetition

I hate Mondays. This one is especially bad.

I need a break.
I need a vacation.
I need a valium before I throttle one of these dumbasses.

My day started great. The main vault wouldn't open. That means that we had no access to cash or any type of bank checks since they are all locked up in there. The customers were being ridiculous.
Dumbfuck customer: You should do something about this. This is irritating.
Me/manager: And what would you suggest I do? I've already called the locksmith. I can't magically open it but you are more than welcome to try if you think you can.

I wanted to tell the fucker that I'll just go out back and shit some money out for him. He's gives me shit and I'll give him a little back.

The locksmith still hasn't arrived. I called at 7:45 am.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:36:00 PM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------