Dirty Blonde

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Question for the ladies.

My company's end of year celebration is this Saturday. It is a formal occasion. I've had my date for a month but I finally got my dress. The picture is similar to my dress. I'm starting to have a little problem with it though. It shows a lot of cleavage. I mean a lot. I didn't do this intentionally. It was the only dress that fit right. After I brought it home I starting doubting my choice. All the VPs will be down from Ohio and I will be there showing them my tits. Not really a good idea. I'm going to wear it regardless because I've looked forever for a dress and it was the only one suitable. My choices were fairly limited as usual because well....... I'm short. Full length dresses must be made for women 5'9' or taller because even with heels they are still way too long. I'm too fucking lazy to get them altered. If it doesn't fit off the rack, I won't buy it.

As I stated earlier, my dress is similar to this one. The top is made the same way but it doesn't look the same on me. It's not so bad that I need double-sided tape but it's pretty damn close.

Here's the question: How much cleavage is too much for a formal company party?

Taproot
Calling

Posted by drunkbh :: 8:24:00 AM :: 22 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------