Dirty Blonde

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Adventures in tanning


I had to write about this again because it was one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had. I was under the impression that you go into a booth and something sprays the tanning solution on you. This is what a friend told me. Well..... My salon doesn't do it that way. Mine has a much more personal approach. They call you into a room and tell you to take off your clothes. Then, they tell you to place your hands over your head on the wall behind you. Did I say naked? Okay, now turn around so we can get the backside. Put your legs a little further apart. Now, she knows me just as well as my gynecologist. After they are done spraying you, they take a hairdryer to dry you off. Then they put powder on you. I felt like I was ready to go in a deepfryer after that. This stuff feels nasty on your body and you have to leave it in for 6 hours. 6 hours after I got it done was the middle of the night. Therefore, I slept in it. When I woke up, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. That's when the little debate starts in my head about whether or not I should call in. I decided to take a shower to wash the shit off to see if it looked any better. YES!!!!!! I looked like a normal person afterwards. Actually, it looks pretty fuckin' hot. I would recommend this as an alternative to sunbathing.... unless you have even an ounce of modesty.

Also, I want to thank Vic for finding another resemblance of me. This one is getting boned by a werewolf. Let's all give him a hand for this.

Posted by drunkbh :: 2:14:00 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------