Dirty Blonde

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I need more opinions

Actually, I don't need more opinions. I just need more people to agree with me. I've had an on-going argument with Someone for a few years now. I believe that Someone is completely tone deaf.

Who was better in Van Halen? David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?
Say Sammy! Say Sammy! Say Sammy! Say Sammy!

I saw both of them perform together two years ago and David Lee Roth sucked monkey balls. He has totally lost his voice.(Not that it ever any good in the first place.) Sammy Hagar, however, sounds just like he did 20 years ago.

I know this is a stupid post but I need a little support here.

Now, to show my undying devotion to Sammy. Will the real Van Halen please stand up?

Van Halen
Can't Stop Lovin' You

Posted by drunkbh :: 1:36:00 PM :: 19 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------