Dirty Blonde

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I have a guest


I've been stressed lately. Why? Because there's a fucking spider living in my car and the bitch is big. It probably killed the lizard that was living in my car last month. The worst part is that the little bastard has found a way in and out through my vent. I've seen it crawling across my dashborad as I was driving....almost wrecked. I saw it lastnight on the windshield as I driving. This may seem trivial to some but it fuckin' freaks my ass out. I actually have visions of it falling from my roof onto my head. Yes, that has happened before. For someone who HATES spiders so much, I seem to attract the little bastards. I've had more spiders crawling on my body than should be humanly possible. I'll admit it. I'm scared to get in my car especially at night. I think I'm going to bomb my car. Hopefully, next month another type of critter will take up residence in my car.

Posted by drunkbh :: 1:19:00 PM :: 16 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------