Dirty Blonde

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Christmas Party 2005

Wait.... I'm not allowed to sat that. It was the "End of year celebration." Whatever it was, it took Amy a month to get me the pictures. Also, she bought a cheap disposable camera so the pictures turned out like shit.
Amy looks too funny here not to post even though she told me not to. I think she's trying to do the Dio horns. The funny thing is that I don't think she even knows who Dio is.

Here I am. I decided to go without a shaw. What can I say? I'm a slut.... Not really. I just didn't feel like carrying that damn thing around all night.
I am the only person in this picture that had enough sense to change clothes before we hit the clubs. I did have to change in the car on the way there but it was soooooo worth it. Sorry, there are no pictures of me changing. I had control of the camera at that time.

Posted by drunkbh :: 12:55:00 PM :: 35 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------